Seal of the Registrar of Voters Department

Live Precinct Tracker

Next Update:
These are the final results.

Subscribe to receive Updates

Military/Overseas Voting

The Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA) allows military and overseas citizens to register and vote absentee. All military and overseas citizens will use The Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) to register to vote and request an absentee ballot. You must be one of the following to register to vote on the FPCA form:

The FPCA forms are available at, any Registrar of Voters office, with the Voting Assistance Officer of any military base, or at any American Consulate office. The Registrar of Voters office must receive the form no later than 15 days prior to an election or you will not be eligible to vote.

A citizen who is permanently living overseas, and is not in the military, may only vote in federal elections (President, Vice-President, United States Senator or Representative in Congress.)

In order to vote a federal absentee ballot, an eligible United States citizen must carefully and accurately complete a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA), or send a letter of request to the Registrar of Voters in the County where his or her last address of domicile is located. See the Residency Information page or go to for more information.

Click here to download the Federal Post Card Application.