Forms and Guidelines
- Encroachment Permit
- Transportation Permit Informational Letter
- Transportation Permit Application
- Engineering and Survey Plan Check List and Application
- Traffic Study & Report Policy
- 2009 Project Request Form
Annual Bidders List to be included in the Annual Bidders List, please click on the link below,
download and fill out the form, and submit to:
County of Imperial Department of Public Works
Clerk of the Board of Supervisors of the County Of Imperial.
Annual Bidders List Submittal Form
- Current Bridge List
- Engineering Design Guidelines Manual for the Preparation and Checking of Street Improvement, Drainage and Grading Plans Within Imperial County
- 2006 Caltrans Standard Specifications
Revised September 15, 2008
On December 9, 2008 Minute Order No. 40, Imperial County Board of Supervisors adopted the use of the Engineering Design Guidelines Manual under County Ordinance No. 1442. The amended ordinance is located under Title 12, "Street Improvement Requirements" of the Codified Ordinance of the County of Imperial; new provision Chapter 12.10.020 Section B.
Revisions to the Engineering Design Guidelines Manual will be made on an on-going basis and will be available on the Imperial County Department of Public Works Web Page. The Engineering Design Guidelines Manual will be presented to the Imperial County Board of Supervisors on a yearly basis as needed for ratification.
Three copies of the Manual are available at the Clerk of the Board’s office for review and can be obtained at the above link. Copies of the manual are also available at Imperial County Department of Public Works for a reproduction fee.
Engineering Design Guidelines Manual
Revision to Section II J Street Improvement Specifications – Item No. 7 Use of High Density Polyethylene Pipe (HDPE). Bullet No. 5 section C.
Quality Asurance program