Logo for the Imperial County

How do I... ?

VA Education Benefits

The VA has a national education online site where you can get information about VA education benefit programs. The National Home Page is: www.gibill.va.gov

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Link or you can find answers to common questions about our education claim by choosing the: "Ask a Question and Find Answers" option. You will need an account to access this and additional features.
To create an account click here

If you need help with your VA education benefits you can call toll free. From the U.S dial:

1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551)

If you are hearing impaired call:


For other VA frequently called numbers phone numbers click here

Back to Veteran Services page