Logo for the Imperial County

How do I... ?

County Veteran ID Card

Complete fillable application, print, attach required information and bring to the VSO.
If you need to order your DD-214 go to NPRC and complete the online request. In the comments section type:
"Requesting complete military and medical records along with my DD-214." Go to Application

Back to Veteran Services page