Several Roads Closed Throughout Imperial County Due to Weekend Storm Event
The Imperial County Department of Public Works (ICDPW) wishes to inform the public that several roads throughout Imperial County are closed beginning September 8, 2017 until further notice due to a storm event. See list of roads below:
- Spencer Road between Howbuck Road and Palo Verde Road (Southwest of Palo Verde)
- Palo Verde Road between Stallard Road and Howbuck Road (Southwest of Palo Verde)
- Picacho Road between White Road and North End (North of Winterhaven)
- Stallard Road between State Route 78 and Palo Verde Road ( South of Palo Verde)
- Cuff Road between Beal Road and Coachella Canal Road (Northeast of Niland)
- Coachella Canal Road between Drop 8 and Beal Road (Northeast of Niland)
- Watton Road between Worthington Road and Hartshorn Road (North of Holtville)
- English Road between Highway 111 and Beal Road (Northwest of Niland)
- Howbuck Road between Palo Verde Road and Spencer Road (Southwest of Palo Verde)
- Palo Verde Road between Spencer Road and State Route 78 (Southwest of Palo Verde)
Pease use alternate routes.
Should you have any questions or need additional information, contact the Imperial County Public Works Department at (442) 265-1818.