Imperial County Assessment Appeals Board
The Clerk of the Board of Equalization has certified the assessment appeals filing period pursuant to Revenue and Taxation Code Section 1603:
- Regular Assessment: The filing period for Regular Assessment Appeals is from July 2 through November 30 of each year for all real and personal properties.
- Supplemental Assessment:The filing period for the Supplemental Assessment is 60 days from the date of the Assessment Tax Notice.
- Roll Changed/Escape Assessment:The filing period for the Supplemental Assessment is 60 days from the date of the Assessment Tax Notice.
- If the final filing date falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or a legal holiday, an application that is mailed and postmarked on the next business day shall be deemed to have been filed timely.
Please note a non-refundable filing fee of $35.00 for each application will be charged and must be included at time of filing the Application. Payment can be made by check, money order or cash and is payable to County of Imperial.
Faxed applications will NOT be accepted. Applications will be considered as filed timely if postmarked by the November 30 deadline.
- Assessment Appeal Application
- Application Withdrawal Request
- Agent's Revocation/Substitution form
- 2019 Hearing Calendar
For questions regarding Appeal process please contact the Clerk of the Board at 442-265-1020.
For questions concerning values or exemptions please contact the Assessor’s Office at 760-482-4244.