The Gateway CSA provides for road, water, sewer, drainage and other infrastructure at the Gateway of the Americas Specific Plan Area located at the Eastern Border Crossing of the Imperial Valley. The SPA is an approximate 1700 acre industrial commercial area. The Public Works Department is responsible for the operation and maintenance activities of the infrastructure, acts as the CSA Engineer and staff for the Gateway Board which is the County Board of Supervisors. During 2005 and 2006 a Service Area Plan update was being worked on by Hoffman Planning and a Benefit Fee Analysis update was being reviewed by Boyle Engineering.
- Gateway of the Americas - Benefit Report Update (2/27/07)
- Gateway Service Area Plan
- Gateway Fee Schedule
- Public Works Policy Statement on Benefit Fee Calculations for Development
- Engineering Design Guideline Manual
- Gateway Map
- 2016 Consumer Confidence Report