Emergency Road Closures and Maintenance
Do you want to receive an email when Road Closures are posted?Subscribe to our Email Alerts.
Do you want to stop receiving our emails? Unsubscribe to our Email Alerts
Emergency Road Closures:
- Anza Road is closed between Bowker Road and Barbara Worth Road due to the emergency closure of Anza Bridge.
- Barbara Worth Road is closed between Carr Road and Anza Road due to the emergency closure of Anza Bridge.
- Cady Road will be closed between Lack Road and Wieman Road until further notice. Closure is due to bridge damage. Use alternate route.
- Lack Road will be closed between Bowles Road and Walker Road from August 24, 2016 until further notice due to structural damage to the New River Bridge. Detour will be from Walker Road to Gentry Road, then to Bowles Road.
- Evan Hewes Highway (S-80) is closed from a point 8 miles west of Dunaway Road to a point 1 mile east of Imperial Highway (S-2) from Friday, April 6, 2018 until further notice due to the closure of the South Fork Coyote Wash Bridge. Detour will be Interstate 8.
- North County Storm Closures The following Roads are temporarily closed as of October 15, 2018 due to storm damage:
Wilkins Road from Beal Road to English Road;
Wilkins Rd from English Road to Hobbs Road;
Ted Kipf Rd from Drop 5 to Railroad crossing;
Coachella Canal Rd from Beal Rd to Snyder Rd;
Coachella Canal Rd from Drop 8 to Frink Rd;
Dietrich Rd from Hwy 78 to Mead Rd;
Honey Wagon Rd from Hot Spa Rd to End.
Ward Rd from Best Rd to Dietrich Rd;
- Imler Road is closed between Forrester Road and Huff Road from December 7, 2018 until December 10, 2018 due flooding from the recent storm. Detour will be alternate routes.
- Silsbee Road will be closed between Evan Hewes Highway and Hackleman Road at 3:00 pm this afternoon, December 7, 2018 for installation and operation of a temporary drainage pipe. Detour route will be posted.
- Huff Road is closed between Imler Road and Worthington Road from December 7, 2018 until December 10, 2018 due to flooding from recent storm. Detour will be alternate routes.
- Keystone Road is closed between Forrester Road and Austin Road from December 10, 2018, until further notice due to bridge damage of the Keystone Bridge. Detour will be alternate routes.
- Lack Road will be closed from Blais Road to Cady Road from December 12, 2018 until further notice due to a sink hole. Use alternate route.
- Titsworth Road will be closed from Highway 115 to Kershaw Road from December 14, 2018 until further notice due to a sinkhole on road way. Use alternate route.
Current Secheduled Road Maintenance Projects:
- No Scheduled Closures at this Time .