Emergency Road Closures and Maintenance
Do you want to receive an email when Road Closures are posted?Subscribe to our Email Alerts.
Do you want to stop receiving our emails? Unsubscribe to our Email Alerts
Emergency Road Closures:
- Lack Road will be closed between Bowles Road and Walker Road from August 24, 2016 until further notice due to structural damage to the New River Bridge. Detour will be from Walker Road to Gentry Road, then to Bowles Road.
- Pitzer Road has closed between Jasper Road and Fawcett Road from July 15, 2018 until further notice due to a sinkhole. Detour will be alternate routes
- Fawcett Road has closed between Pitzer Road and Scaroni Road from July 15, 2018 until further notice due to a sinkhole. Detour will be alternate routes.
Current Secheduled Road Maintenance Projects:
- Anza Road is closed between Bowker Road and Barbara Worth Road due to the emergency closure of Anza Bridge.
- Barbara Worth Road is closed between Carr Road and Anza Road due to the emergency closure of Anza Bridge.
- Cady Road will be closed between Lack Road and Wieman Road until further notice. Closure is due to bridge damage. Use alternate route.
- Meloland Road is closed between Holton Road and Worthington Road due to bridge repairs. Use alternate route.
- Evan Hewes Highway (S-80) is closed from a point 8 miles west of Dunaway Road to a point 1 mile east of Imperial Highway (S-2) from Friday, April 6, 2018 until further notice due to the closure of the South Fork Coyote Wash Bridge. Detour will be Interstate 8.
- Loveland Road will be closed between Andre Road and North End (0.4 mi) and between Baughman Road and South End (.44 mi) from May 18, 2018 until November 2, 2018 for asphalt storage. Detour will be alternate route
- Rodenbaugh Road will be closed between 1st Avenue and Yuma Road from July 18, 2018 through August 7, 2018 for asphalt storage. Use alternate routes; access will be for local traffic only.
- Carter Road will be closed between Forrester Road and Loveland Road from July 31, 2018 through August 1, 2018 due to road rehabilitation. Detour will be alternate routes.
- Loveland Road will be closed between Cady Road and Monte Road from August 20, 2018 through September 5, 2018 due to a concrete canal lining project by Imperial Irrigation District. A detour will be posted, but local residents will have access.
- Dogwood Road will be closed between Villa Road and Commercial Avenue (El Centro) from August 14, 2018 through September 14, 2018 due to a gas pipeline installation. Detour will be posted. Contact for this job is Adam Kallio of Southern California Gas Company at (213-503-3593)