Invitations for Interested Individuals to Serve on the Imperial County Mental Health Board
Notice is hereby given that Pursuant to California Welfare and Institutions Code Section 56049(a) the Imperial County Mental Health Board is soliciting interested individuals to serve on the Mental Health Board for a three (3) year term. Current vacancies are as follow:
- One (1) vacancy under District 2
- One (1) vacancy under District 3
- One (1) vacancy under District 4
- Two (2) vacancies under District 5
- Candidate may be a representative of the public interest in mental health who is not full-time or part-time employee of the County Mental Health Service, the State Department of Mental Health, or on the staff of, or a paid member of the governing body of, a Bronzan-McCorquodale contract agency.
- Candidate may be a consumer or the parents, spouse, sibling, or adult children of consumers who are receiving or have received mental health services.
- Candidate must reside within the above mentioned Supervisorial Districts.
If you are interested please contact the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors at 940 W. Main Street, Suite 209 or by phone 442-265-1020 to request an application or you may obtain a copy at the Clerk of the Board's website. Applications must be completed and submitted to the Clerk of the Board's office no later than October 13, 2017 by 5:00 p.m.
Clerk of the Board of Supervisors
County of Imperial