Anxiety and Depression Clinic
This program serves individuals 14 to 25 years old who are exhibiting signs of depression, anxiety, and/or posttraumatic stress disorder. Individuals may also have a co-occurring substance abuse disorder. The focus of treatment is therapy and when needed, medication support.
The following is a list of services provided:
- Assessment: a service activity which may include a clinical analysis of the history and current status of a client’s mental, emotional, or behavioral disorder; relevant cultural issues and history; diagnosis; and the use of testing procedures.
- Medication Support: services which includes prescribing, administering, dispensing and monitoring of psychiatric medication or biologicals, which are necessary to alleviate the symptoms of mental illness. The service may include evaluation of the need for medication, evaluation of clinical effectiveness and side effects, the obtaining of informed consent, medication education and plan development related to the delivery of the service and /or assessment of the client.
- Mental Health Services: individual or group therapies and interventions that are designed to provide reduction of mental disability and improvement or maintenance of functioning consistent with the goals of learning, development, independent living and enhanced self-sufficiency and that are not provided as a component of crisis intervention or day rehabilitation. Services activities may include but are not limited to assessment, plan development, therapy, rehabilitation and collateral.
- Targeted Case Management: services that assist a beneficiary to access needed medical, educational, social, prevocational, vocational, rehabilitative, or other community services. The service activities may include, but are not limited to, communication, coordination, and referral; monitoring service delivery to ensure beneficiary access to service and the service delivery system; monitoring of the client’s progress; and plan development.
- Therapeutic Behavioral Services: TBS is an intensive, short-term, one-to-one service for children, youth and young adults who have serious emotional problems and are experiencing a stressful transition or life crisis. TBS is intended to supplement other specialty mental health services by addressing the target behavior(s) or symptom(s) that are jeopardizing the child, youth or young adult’s current living situation or planned transition to a lower level of placement.
- Intensive Care Coordination (ICC): ICC is a service that ensures services are accessed, coordinated, and delivered in a strength-based, individualized, family/youth-driven manner.
- Intensive Home Based Services (IHBS): IHBS are individualized, strength-based interventions designed to assist the child or youth to develop the skills necessary for successful functioning and to provide the family with the ability to help the youth to successfully function in the home and community.
Anxiety and Depression Clinic:
(El Centro, Brawley and Calexico)
1295 State Street
El Centro, CA 92243