Adult and Older Adult Outpatient Clinics
The Adult and Older Adult Outpatient clinics provide a wide array of services at numerous locations throughout the Imperial Valley. Depending upon the individual’s specific needs, and impairments, one or more of the following services may be provided:
- Intake Assessment: The first appointment is with a qualified clinician who conducts a comprehensive assessment to identify your individual needs, strengths, treatment history as well as your development, vocational, and social history.
- Medication Support Services: A staff psychiatrist prescribes, administers, and monitors psychiatric medications necessary to treat mental disorders.
- Mental Health Services/Therapy: Individual therapy focuses primarily on symptom reduction as a means to improve functional impairments. Services include assessment, collateral, and providing evidence- based interventions targeting specific symptoms/behaviors.
- Crisis Intervention: An emergency response service to a beneficiary for a condition which requires immediate intervention.
- Mental Health Services-Rehabilitation Technician: Interventions that are designed to provide reduction in impairments and improvement functioning consistent with the client’s goals for independent living and enhanced self-sufficiency. Services include: assessment, plan development, rehabilitation, and collateral.
- Targeted Case Management: Services that assist a beneficiary to access needed medical, educational, social, prevocational, vocational, rehabilitative, or other community services. The service activities may include, but are not limited to, collaboration with community agencies; monitoring of the beneficiary’s progress through face to face contact and routine home visits; and plan development to ensure that services received reduce impairments and assist the client in overall functioning.
- Specialized Services: The following are specialized services for eligible adult and older adult clients
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): This is a therapeutic approach that seeks to modify negative or self-defeating thoughts and behavior. CBT is aimed at both thought and behavior change, coping by thinking differently and by acting differently.
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT): This is an evidence based cognitive behavioral treatment for clients with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and related problems.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – Depression Treatment for Adults (CBT-DT): An evidence based cognitive behavioral therapy model for adults over 25 year of age with a diagnosis of depression.
- Portland Identification and Early Referral (PIER) Model: The PEIR Model is an early detection and intervention approach that focuses on the pre-psychotic (prodromal) phase of a developing psychotic illness.
Our clinics focus on specific disorders to assist in providing specialized care. The Anxiety and Depression Clinics provide services to individuals diagnosed with Depression, Anxiety, or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). The Recovery Center Program Outpatient (RCP-OP) Clinics provide services to individuals diagnosed with disorders such as Bipolar Disorders, Schizophrenia Disorders, Psychotic Disorders, Delusional Disorders, Dual Disorders, including Trauma. In addition to the services described above, MHSA-FSP program services are also provided to individuals at the RCP OP Clinics as needed.
|Brawley RCP OP Clinic
205 Main Street
Brawley, CA 92227
|Brawley Anxiety & Depression
220 Main Street, 2nd Floor
Brawley, CA 92227
|San Pasqual FRC
676 Baseline Road, #1
Winterhaven, CA 92283
|El Centro RCP OP Clinic
2695 S. 4th Street
El Centro, CA 92243
|El Centro Anxiety & Depression
1699 W. Main Street Suite A
El Centro, CA 92243
|Calexico Anxiety & Depression
Full Service Partnership Clinic
25 E. Third Street Suite A
Calexico, CA 92231