The goal of the Quality Improvement Program is to improve access to, and delivery of, mental health services while assuring that services are community based, beneficiary directed, age appropriate, culturally competent, and process and outcome focused. The Quality Improvement Program approach is an integrative process that links knowledge, structure, and process together in order to assess and improve quality. This approach is designed to coordinate with performance monitoring activities throughout the organization including, but not limited to, beneficiary and system outcomes, utilization management, clinical records review, monitoring of beneficiary and provider satisfaction, and resolution of beneficiary and provider grievances/appeals.
- Overview of Clients Served FY 15-16
- Penetration Rates Report FY 15-16
- Imperial County Approved Claims Data
- Accessibility, Utilization, & Availability Report FY 16-17
- Availability of the MHP’s 24/7 Telephone Line FY 15-16