Vote By Mail
Vote By Mail is safe, accurate, fast and easy. Check out the Vote By Mail Frequently Asked Questions here.
To qualify for a vote-by-mail ballot in Imperial County, you must:
- Be registered to vote in Imperial County
- Live in the district holding the election
- Submit a signed application to the Registrar of Voters
Applications are provided on the back of all sample ballot booklets that are mailed to the voters in Imperial County approximately 35 to 40 days prior to the election. The County Registrar of Voters will also accept a Vote by Mail ballot as long as it contains the following:
- The name and date of an election
- The voters street address
- Where the ballot should be mailed
- The signature of the voter
Get the Permanent Vote by Mail Application here
A signed application for a vote-by-mail ballot must reach the Registrar of Voters office on or before the regular vote-by-mail period ends which is 7 days prior to any election.