Quick Tips for Court
- You may bring additional documents you want to show the commissioner. However, you are encouraged to provide the Department of Child Support Services with your most recent/updated income and timeshare information in advance of your court hearing to allow the Department of Child Support Services time to review your case.
- There is a security screening when entering the building. Don’t bring weapons or item generally considered dangerous.
- DON’T BE LATE: If you miss roll call, your hearing may proceed without your or be delayed until the end of the day. In some cases, the hearing is cancelled.
- Dress appropriately, we recommend business attire.
- We can arrange for Spanish interpreter if needed. Be sure your case worker is aware.
- It’s best not to bring children to Child Support Court. Kids can’t be left unattended in the lobby and there is no children’s waiting area.